An opportunity has arisen for a Fund Controller to join a large property company within their fund control team based in central London.
My client is a large property owner/manager/developer/investor and based in central London.
The Fund Controller will work in collaboration with stakeholders across the globe to deliver strong fund performance. The Fund Controller will ensure that all the reporting, accounting and treasury functions are completed in a timely manner, in order to aid business decisions.
The Fund Controller will specifically be responsible for financial risk management, implementing controls and policies to monitor and mitigate risk where necessary.
Responsibilities will be broken down into:
- Fund Finance
- Fund Compliance
- Fund Treasury
- Finance systems & controls
Further detail available on request
The successful Fund Controller will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- Significant post-qualified experience required
- Experience within the real estate/hospitality/Retail/Property and Housing or PE space highly desirable
- FX/Hedging experience with the ability to calculate & execute hedging strategies (buy/sell forwards as a minimum) likely gained from experience within a fund that has multi-currency share classes
- Accounting credentials gained within a fund/property accountant or related capacity
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrative ability to build strong relationships at all levels both internal & external
Basic salary of between £80,000 to £90,000 + bonus & benefits package.