Commercial Finance Manager
A newly created Commercial Finance Manager role which comes with great autonomy and the opportunity to "make the role your own". This position reports directly into a very successful FD, giving the successful candidate a brilliant opportunity to learn and enhance their own career.
A highly sucessful PE backed business in Stockport, who have experience tremendous growth, with even more expected! They are an industry leader, and have defined the framework which has become the expected norm across their industry.
Key Responsibilities for Commercial Finance Manager:
- Leadership of Operations Finance Team, providing coaching and understanding training needs to ensure continued personal development of all members
- Create and implement KPI reporting for Operations Teams ensuring accuracy and understanding across all aspects of the function
- Support Finance Director to review existing and develop new reporting, to add value & enable continuous improvement of Finance support
- Business Partner to with Divisional Directors ensuring full communication and support as required
- Communicate results and trends to wider team through appropriate methods, seeking to develop financial understanding with non-finance colleagues
- Co-ordinate Operations related input to weekly financial forecast, providing full explanation of results and understanding of variances
- Lead investigation into any variances arising with Operations Teams and provide financial/data support to assist resolution of issues
- Support Finance Director to deliver Budget & Forecasting ensuring accuracy, efficiency and meeting business deadlines
- Support Finance Director with projects or other requirements as needed.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will possess:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- 3-5years PQE
- Able to coach, manage & develop staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel
A strong package, on-site parking, company pension, health care