On behalf of a business based in Thatcham I am recruiting for a new Management Accountant to join their long standing finance team.
My client are easily accessible by all transport links and offer a flexible working environment where you can work from home or allow your job to fit around your home life.
The successful applicant for Management Accountant role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Producing monthly management accounts and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Providing detailed commentary on variances to budget holders.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Provide accurate spend & revenue analysis
- Posting accruals and prepayment journals for cost and revenue.
- Playing a key role in production of annual budgets & quarterly re-forecasting.
To be considered for this Management Accountant role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the middle sections of ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Educated to a degree level or AAT qualified
- Exposure to the majority of the above tasks
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make difficult judgement calls
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.