Senior Management Accountant (Manufacturing)
New Senior Management Accountant Role for Manufacturer in Oldham (Exclusive to Hays)
Our exclusive client are a manufacturer in the Oldham area. Due to a re-structure, they new require a senior management accountant with manufacturing experience to support the Financial Controller and potentially act as a successor.
Your new role
- Finance Business Partnering with various financial and non-financial stakeholders - production floor and back office
- Management of the Month end procedures
- Cost analysis; including variances to budget/forecast
- Reporting; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash flow preparation
- Managing accruals, prepayments and provisions
- Balance sheet reconciliations and Fixed Assets management
- Management of stock reconciliations and liaison with production over stocktakes and investigations into variances
- Provide relevant and timely information to the Financial Controller
- Various project work including systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with manufacturing industry experience. Experience with SAP is also highly desirable for this position. You will need to ability to lead from the front in the department and will act as the financial controller's designate.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits. You will also get the opportunity to work for a brilliant manufacturing business in a role with progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.