My client is a large manufacturing business North Derbyshire
This is a broad commercial role with fast-track succession planning to FC
A US owned, global manufacturing business. Established and market leading.
This is a role with varied responsibility focusing on financial controls as well as the opportunity to implement change and improve operational functions.
You will be tasked with:
- Support the Financial Controller in designing, building and maintaining cost and value models.
- Review commercial plans, interpret the requirements of internal customers and implement solutions
- Maintenance of Bill of Materials
Monthly inventory valuation and provisions
- Assisting in the definition of standard sales reporting
- Provide weekly and monthly margin analysis, commentaries and KPI summaries
- Identify opportunities for margin enhancement through insightful analysis and promote understanding of volumes, revenues, product cost and overhead drivers
- Assist the FC with the sales forecasting and budgeting processes
This Site Controller position is an ideal opportunity for a proactive Accountant with a strong track record. To maximise success, the ideal candidate meet the following requirements:
- Experience in providing insightful analysis to optimise decision making
- Ideally you will have worked in the manufacturing industry
Particularly focused on costs (materials/labour/overheads)
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities to create growth and margin enhancement.
£40,000 - £55,000