My client is seeking an ongoing interim Finance Manager to join the team asap on a full time basis.
Fantastic organisation in central Scotland
* Think and act strategically and articulate a clear sense of direction and vision to a wide audience in order to translate ideas into tangible positive results.
* Prepare and present financial and management accounts, reports and data.
* Budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting.
* Identify sound investment opportunities and recommend investment solutions for agreement by the board.
* Monitor and manage the organisations investments and recommend appropriate action to the board.
* Effective business planning to ensure the delivery of organisational initiatives.
* Lead, manage, coach and develop the team.
* Build and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and partners.
* Ambassadorial skills, passion and commitment with the ability to make the case for support of the organisation.
* Qualified accountant (ACA/ICAS, ACCA or CIMA)
* Significant experience in a financial management role within the Not For Profit sector
A strong salary and package is available for the new Finance Manager