Your new company
One of the world's leading TV & Film Health & Safety consultancy's are looking for an AAT Qualified Finance Manager with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join their team of 3.
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be in charge of the day to day running of the companies transactional finances. Key duties within the role will include the following:
- Monitoring finance assistant (invoicing, entering purchase invoices, time sheets and expenses)
- Raising high value invoices
- Operating bank account and paying suppliers, freelancers and expenses
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Credit management
- Developing processes and controls
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will be a self-disciplined individual with strong written and verbal communication skills. They will be natural team player who is able to work to tight deadlines using their own initiative. All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Detailed knowledge of Sage 50 and Excel (pivot tables)
- AAT Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Professional and personable manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, the successful applicant will receive and exceptional salary of up to £35,000 plus a generous pensions, healthcare and life insurance scheme. On top of this, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a friendly and sociable working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.