Excel Data Analyst - Payroll
An experienced Excel data analyst is required to work in Central Cambridge with a short walk to the train station. This role has a heavy Excel data analysis focus with payroll experience desirable but in no means desirable with the excel and data analysis capability key to successin this role where you'd be reporting into the Head of UK Payroll, assisting them through a payroll service provider change and system implementation
Leaders in the Pharmaceuticals market the company are going from strength to strength and have a key focus on the companies Strong culture of rewarding staff and empowering decision making. This Excel Data Analyst is based within a dynamic and changing payroll function with a Strong Head of UK Payroll leading the way. Based in Central Cambridge parking is very limited but they have strong public transport links with the train station a short walk.
This Excel Data Analyst will be working as a key member of the UK Payroll Project team to implement Workday Payroll with the transfer from one outsourced managed payroll service provider to another with the following duties
You will support the project's objectives by supporting data interpretation.
This role requires excellent Microsoft Excel skills to interpret and manipulate data and the ability to process payroll and management information reports.
Use Microsoft Excel to review payroll and HR data, manipulate and interpret the information in order to manage moving data from one format to another, and identify errors
- Support Cut Over and business as usual activities - tasks as required to successfully move into the live environment and contribute to existing work needs
Excel Data Analyst experience required;
- The successful candidate will be an EXCEL whizz
- The successful individual needs an excellent eye for detail and to possess strong communication skills, along with experience of working in a high pressure environment and working effectively as part of a team
- This role is seeking a data analyst specialist with a strong skill set in EXCEL - advanced level is required to build formulas/interpret data and manipulate figures for reports
- A very experienced data analyst who knows payroll and workday would be the ideal -however Excel is the main focus with workday only desirable
This role requires 5 days on site ideally with no parking on site available but good public transport links