Part time Finance Manager
My client in Edinburgh city centre is looking to appoint a stand alone Finance Manager to join the team on a part time basis (30 hrs per week).
A growing business in Edinburgh.
As this role is a stand alone position within the finance team it would suit somebody who is happy to work autonomously.
It is a small close knit team however with the level the organisation being it this role would cover everything from on-line VAT returns to paying monthly invoices at one end, and doing corporate tax and re-structuring and winding up company entities.
Produce main bank reconciliations for key bank accounts and provide support to team to resolve differences
Daily, weekly and month end processes to ensure timely processing of receipting/allocating of income, journals and reconciliations
- The candidate should have a strong accounting background and be competent with Excel and some smaller ERP systems.
- You must be a fully qualified/or part qual accountant and have a strong background of working with and reporting to a management team
- Interpersonal skills.
- Effective influencer.
- Good presentation skills- both oral and written.
- Relevant IT financial & operational systems experience.
- Computer literate. Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Office
- Process driven
Salary is DOE however the successful Finance Manager could work for 30hrs per week or on a full time basis if that was preferred.