Commercial Finance Controller
As Commercial Finance Controller you will be responsible for developing a high performing team as well as value add commercial finance support and insights to the business to drive growth.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a global FMCG brand based in West London.
The business is based in modern open plan offices and foster a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will report directly to the Finance Director and work closely with the senior leadership team to drive initiatives, margins and revenues across the business.
The Commercial Finance Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a team of direct and indirect reports
- Business Partnering the Sales and Marketing Directors and team.
- Commercial analysis and insights
- Pricing, promotion and margin analysis, insights and recommendations
- Business case modelling and appraisals
- R&D support
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Have strong experience working within the FMCG / Grocery / Retail industries.
- Experience of managing and developing direct reports.
- Vast experience working within commercial finance
- Having worked in a matrix structure would be advantageous.
The Commercial Finance Controller will be stationed in the UK Head office based in the heart of West London. The base salary will be commensurate with experience (circa £83,000), with additional benefits such as car allowance, 15-30% discretionary bonus, pension, Healthcare etc.