On behalf of a business based in Wallingford I am recruiting for a Permanent Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is a growing international organisation with clear route's for progression for the right candidate. They have also recentley renovated their office which has created a modern enviornment for all staff members.
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Work closely with management accounts to ensure accurate and timely monthly management accounts are produced to tight deadlines
- To review and delegate tasks to ensure multiple deadlines are met within time frames
- Identify and investigate variances, provide analysis of differences, explore potential problems with non-financial department heads
- Work closely with senior management to meet KPIs and benchmarks
- Ensure Excel-based reconciliation / support packs for all Balance Sheet accounts are accurate and up to date for your portfolio of companies
- Help manage VAT process to ensure VAT compliance is met and processes are accurate and efficient
- Prepare and review forecasts as part of the quarterly forecasting process
- Manage delivery of audit information and liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth process
- Prepare periodic financial statements and supporting schedules, tax computations and cash flow forecasts
- Involvement in on-going process development and transformation projects to improve business efficiency and profitability
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA or QBE with at least 2 years commercial experience
- Has a high level of interpersonal skills, which they can use to motivate and empower the team whilst building strong relationships
- Ability to work in a small team
- Intermediate excel skills with ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail, accurate data entry and being organised is essential
Excellent salary, career progression and study support for the right candidate.