Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager working within Group Internal Audit based out of Manchester and having responsibility for a critical area of the Audit plan. Manchester based.
Our client is a young and award-winning bank that has established an outstanding reputation, specialising in a niche area of the market resulting in continued success.
Working in a critical role, as Internal Audit Manager you will:-
- Continuously ensure the audit strategy provides assurance over new and emerging risks
- Execute and deliver audits in line with audit methodology and IIA standards as well as budget
- Produce balanced reports which address the root cause of issues and ensure recommendations are commercial and sustainable
- Develop and maintain credibility of the function and develop effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
The successful candidate:-
- An experience auditor in Financial Services/ banking either in an external or internal audit capacity
- Experienced in Credit Risk expertise preferable
- Must have in-depth knowledge of audit methodologies including data analytics
- Good working knowledge of UK regulation and key areas of regulatory focus from PRA and FCA.
A competitive package in the Financial Services market
Internal Audit Manager position