Part Qualified Management Accountant job - Bishops Stortford - £30,000 - Start ASAP
Your new company
You will be working for a well-established company based in Bishops Stortford. The company sells products to businesses and consumers.
Due to continued business success and ambitious growth plans, the company is looking to strengthen their finance team.
Your new role
As the Management Accountant, you will be working within the finance team reporting into the Finance Manager. There will be support from Accounts Assistants who prepare a transactional finance work and this role doesn't directly supervise them. You will need to be dynamic as the company is looking for a solutions based person, this is because you be assisting with analysing data, management accounting and IT projects.
Your duties will include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting for the Finance Manager, Financial Controller and other non- finance stakeholders.
- Monthly management accounts preparation for the Financial Controller including statutory submissions.
- Ad hoc projects, Business Information Analysis and operational analysis
- Understanding the needs of the departments and the organisation as a whole.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably dealing with margin reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting preparation.
- Excellent excel skills and ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will gain experience working within a fast-paced finance team and ambitious company that are going through a period of growth.
You will receive remuneration of £28-33,000 per year, holiday pay, pension and various other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.