Finance Intern Fall 2019
APCO Worldwide is looking for an enthusiastic Finance Intern to join its' London team for 1 year.
The Europe Finance team is based in London and provides financial accounting and management accounting services to all of the Europe region’s offices. By joining our London team, you will be joining colleagues who are open, collaborative, diverse and curious.
The Finance internship at APCO involves working with professionals from a variety of interesting backgrounds. The Finance intern will support the team with Financial Planning, Analysis, and Reporting in a variety of areas on a wide variety of subjects and issues.
Additionally, APCO provides stimulating experiences including Lunch & Learns and opportunities to attend external events. This is a paid position.
- General accounting duties and assistance to management accountants;
- Support Finance team with data inputting, analysis and reporting;
- Provide financial analysis and data management;
- Organize data, generate key performance metrics, and review regional submissions;
- Assist with ERP migration;
- Edit and proofread deliverables;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recent graduate or; currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student seeking a gap year or on a sandwich course;
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and extremely attentive to detail;
- Interest in finance, data analysis, and the professional services industry;
- Excellent and demonstrated Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Tableau experience beneficial but not required;
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience successfully balancing multiple tasks;
- Must be able to spend at least 25 hours per week in the office.