Graduate Trainee Accountant
So, you want to be an Accountant?
You've studied hard and got your degree. You want to join a Company that will get your career off to challenging and rewarding start as you progress in the profession. How do you choose that Company?
Isosceles Finance is not a traditional accounting practice - we provide bespoke outsourced accounting, advisory, control and strategic financial support for a varied and expanding client base. Our offices are based in the centre of Sheffield. We build strong customer relationships through our friendly, inclusive culture. Our employees have extensive knowledge on their specific sector, so we can give our clients accurate, appropriate advice to help them improve the way they work and meet future goals.
Our people are key to our success. We want to recruit and retain the very best, so every year we look for top-quality graduates who wish to train as chartered accountants where there is more opportunity to learn, gain responsibilities and shape your career.
The trainee accountant will take immediate responsibility for
- Assisting with day to day accounts work
- Dealing with bookkeeping, VAT returns and management accounts
- As your experience and knowledge grows, you will take on more challenging work
- Become further involved in the client’s accounts
- Required to meet with clients alongside other members of the team
- Maintain the high-quality service provided to its clients
As well as training on the job, full study support will be provided towards obtaining the CIMA qualification. This includes relevant professional training, study and exam leave.
Then have a look around our graduate pages and apply with your CV and cover letter, telling us why you want to spend another three years studying and what you think you can bring to Isosceles.
What you need
- 2:1 degree or higher. Any discipline will be considered, although ideally, you’ll have studied a numeracy-based subject.
- 3 A Levels (or equivalent), with at least two at grades A*-B.
- Strong GCSE grades, including Maths and English.
- Strong IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- Enhanced holidays
- Discounts portal
- Free fruit and coffee,
- Life assurance
- Funded professional qualification