Senior FP&A business partner
- Join a well known, listed FMCG brand offering brilliant growth & development prospects
- Great culture & team, with brilliant benefits
My client is a global, listed FMCG brand who are recruiting a Senior FP&A business partner. They're a major player in their field and have continued to grow in recent years. They're genuinely one of my favourite clients and candidates I've placed here previously have enjoyed their time in the business.
You will join the FP&A team, supporting the Leadership Team and Business Partners with the tools and frameworks they need in order to drive results and business performance, while working on some of the world's most popular brands. There will be a very significant element of business partnering across various departments, including regular interaction with the cluster executive team.
- Manage the delivery of regular reporting and planning processes across the Commercial Finance team and wider business
*Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of management reporting and financial insights.
*Execute cluster month end close process; managing reporting and timelines, consolidating results, and delivering summary level drivers of performance to cluster & regional leadership teams.
*Play a key role in cluster monthly financial forecast process
*Support the FP&A Manager in co-ordinating the annual plan process including the co-ordination of financial adjustments required and submission of consolidated financials throughout the various stages of the process.
*Proactively develop reports, tools and insights to suit the requirements of stakeholders and business initiatives.
*Support the development, enhancement and roll out of Finance Systems, including influencing design, co-ordinating testing, and managing implementation.
*Responsible for the financial management and oversight of cluster supply chain reporting with a cost of sales budget >$400M. Partner heavily with Supply Chain leadership to accelerate cost optimisation and holistic margin management and waste reduction. Proactively leads and delivers relevant, actionable analysis and recommendations to supply chain leadership team.
- Develop recommendations that promote continuous improvements and efficiencies in our monthly forecast process including the management of Risk and Opportunities
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 2-5 years experience within progressive finance roles
- FMCG background ideal
- Experience working within the HQ of a multinational company ideal
- Ability to influence & advise stakeholders across the organisation
- A great communicator, with ability to prioritise & work under pressure
- Experienced Senior FP&A Business Partner
- Able to work in Uxbridge
I have a competitive salary & package on offer for this Senior FP&A Business Partner. My client is a meritocratic organisation where individuals are hired for a career, not only the immediate role. They also offer great corporate benefits & are based in central Uxbridge.