Interim Finance Analyst
An Interim Finance Analyst Job In Nottingham Paying Up To £42,000 - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job ref: 3662050
Location: Castle Donnington
Duration: 6 Months
Salary: Up to £42,000
Working for the market leaders in their field, Hays Senior Finance are currently recruiting for an interim finance analyst on a 6 month contract basis to deliver insightful & effective financial analysis & reporting in a busy Finance team. You will also be responsible for coordinating and delivering the quarterly reforecasting process for the business. Provide accounting and reporting support on a wide range of projects and business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform high quality financial analyses including KPI reporting, variance analysis, forecast tracking and modelling
- Compile and coordinate the budgeting and reforecasting process on behalf of the business; including providing commentary on key drivers and variances
- Produce monthly management account commentaries for the business, pulling out key highlights, risks or opportunities to the Exec Board
- Establish relationships with key business stakeholders and use these to garner insight into the performance and commercial operations of our trading brands
- Assist with the migration of the finance department onto a new ERP solution, and once implemented; help drive the future reporting and business partnering capabilities of the finance team
- Drive continual improvement in the finance department, ensuring that all processes are aligned with the new ERP solution
- Assist with any other accounting or reporting projects as required to help the department achieve its objectives
- Perform ad-hoc analysis or modelling as required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.