Temporary Credit Controller
Your new company
Our client based in Basildon is looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary ongoing basis. Our client is looking to strengthen the existing Credit Control team and is looking for a candidate who has had experience in credit control previously.
Your new role
- Chasing outstanding debt and old debt
- Debt collection
- Creating accounts for new customers
- Maintenance of sales ledger database
- Resolve any queries in relation to invoicing
- Ensure all sales ledger transactions are processed
- Carry out month end accounting procedures
- Maximise cash balances
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a Credit Control Department. You will have drive and ambition to be successful. You will have excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail. Due to the fast paced environment this role will require someone who has worked within high pressured environments.
What you'll get in return
Mon - Fri 09.00am-17.00pm
On site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.