A growing business in Cambridge who are emerging in the Financial Services industry are in need of a progressive Accounts Assistant who is looking to develop alongside the business. Within the Accounts Assistant role you will be assisting the Finance Manager with the month end processes alongside the systems development and improvements.
A growing business in Cambridge who are able to provide an energetic working environment, focused on growth and development in the Financial Services sector. The people are at the centre of the business with the Accounts Assistant sitting within an experienced finance team able to provide progression and development opportunities.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Preparing sales invoices from time sheets and sending them to clients
- Identifying all accounts that are due for payment via reports on the invoicing system
- Ensure that petty cash is balanced every week
- Produce Aged Debt reports and regularly sending statements to clients
- Meeting collection targets by pro-active Credit Control through telephone and other appropriate media
- Update and maintain petty cash.
- Producing Debtors KPI reports for senior management
- Responsibility for balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the Management Accounts pack
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Good numeracy and strong analytical skills are essential as well as a desire to gain exposure to and develop a career
- Pursuing their AAT
- Excellent relationship building/ stakeholder management skills (
- Excel competency
- SAP experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the role will be joining this growing Financial Services business in Cambridge who can provide an excellent working environment. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package who are able to provide study support.