Finance Analyst - West London
• Weekly review of channel performance, ensuring that risks & opportunities are identified
• Manage the month end reporting process and co-ordinate the month end activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Provide appropriate Board level commentary to support reported results.
• Deliver the Financial Planning and Forecasting process. Ensure delivery of a robust Budget and Forecast- accompanied by appropriate commercial challenge
• Consolidate the financial planning and forecasting for the International owned business areas (International Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures).
• Reporting and forecasting for Property Board approval and support review of franchise store proposals
• Forward Forecasting analysis to better manage a "no surprises" way of working and early sight of financial risk.
• Project work and Business modelling - To understand the financial potential of commercial decisions Candidates are required to be immediately available to start.