Junior Analyst/Management Accountant
All aspects of purchase ledger, invoice processing and payment run creation, reconciling supplier statements & handling supplier queries Cashflow statements Balancing sales ledger to finance system Manual sales invoicing Processing employee expenses Prepayments & Accruals Balance sheet reconciliations Assisting in the preparation of management accounts Ad-hoc financial analysis & reporting Liaising with team members Key Requirements:
• IT literate with excellent Microsoft Excel experience and Sage experience preferable
• You will have both excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will be a positive, pro-active and personable individual who will fit in well with this dynamic small team of individuals.
• You will be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines without direct, daily supervision.
• 2- years' experience in a similar role or studying an accountancy qualification preferred
• Ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager & Financial Controller Company Benefits: Holiday entitlement 25 days' increasing to 30 days with service (plus bank holidays). Free on-site parking. Pension scheme. Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme. Death in service benefit. Sky TV. Free tea and coffee. Free fresh fruit. About Us Global 4 are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations. Global 4 are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer