• Ensuring that all debt is kept to a minimum by actively chasing clients and solving payments queries
• Daily updates of aged debtors and unallocated monies
• Ensuring that all unallocated monies are cleared after being investigated
• Issuing weekly aged debt and credit reports providing commentary
• Collection of Direct Debits
• Running sales ledger reports
• Processing sales invoices on a timely basis To be suitable of this position you will already have experience within Credit Control and Sales Ledger within at least a small to medium sized organisation, have strong communication skills and be able to work to deadlines.