This position is based in Basingstoke and will support the rest of the Finance team in reducing the arrears on key accounts.
Due to the profile of customer you will be interacting with, it is essential that you show a high degree of professionalism and customer service at all times.
This Basingstoke based business will be one of the most polished and professional organisations you have worked for.
They pride themselves on providing the highest levels of service to their clients and customers.
There is on site parking and also easy access via public transport links as well.
This is a key Credit Associate role within the team and will manage arrears on existing accounts and will involve calling customers to discuss, issuing letters and monitoring responses.
We're looking for someone to deliver outstanding customer service, in line with the agreed arrears and collections procedures ensuring that a compliant environment is always maintained.
The ideal Credit Associate candidate will be able to display:
- A background in high level customer service
- Experience in collecting outstanding debt
- Supporting the finance and customer service teams
The Credit Associate will come with:
- Attractive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Free fruit and snacks in our spacious open plan office
- Regular team events and a legendary Christmas party
- Retail benefits including M&S, ASOS and EE free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships through Perkbox
- Life assurance x 5 base salary
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Generous holiday entitlement rising one day per annum
- We offer parking in Basingstoke, subject to waiting list
- Above all, you will get to work alongside some really talented people.