Accounts Payable Clerk (£27k Contract)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk (£27k Contract) , is an exciting opportunity to work for a high end retail company based in West London, Paddington.
Our client are a modern and fashionable company who are looking to hire a candidate initially on a 6 month basis, with the view to become permanent after the 6 months.
Candidates must be immediately available and happy to work in a fast paced environment.
Our client are a high end retail company based in Paddington.
They are keen to hire an experienced payables clerk who is happy to work in a fast paced and high volume environment within a great time.
The role is a 6 month contract initially with the view to become permanent therefore.
Interviews will be help this week and next, and the client is looking for someone who is immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk (£27k Contract) , involves:
- Responsibility of the payables function and reporting into the Finance Director
- Working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing stock invoices
- Dealing with GRN's - Good received notes - and proof of delivery
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Contract role
- Becoming permanent after 6 months
- Accountancy focused
- Based in West London near to Paddington
The candidate we are looking for,Accounts Payable Clerk (£27k Contract) , must:
1. Be an experienced Accounts payable clerk and feel confident with high volumes
2. Be immediately available
3. Be happy to commit to a contract role before becoming permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work as a senior accounts payable clerk and report into the Finance Director!
It is working in a fun and ambitious environment!