Payroll Administrator Derby £20,000 - £25,000
Your new company
You will be working for one of the leading organisations within the construction industry who have a highly prestigious reputation. The culture of the organisation is that of strategic leadership and continual improvement. They place a strong emphasis on recognising the contribution of all employees and ensure everyone has access to world class training and personal development. They have modern offices with state of the art facilities and amenities alongside free onsite car parking. Due to the location of this organisation you will ideally be a car driver.
Your new role
You will be part of a friendly and welcoming team and will assist the Payroll Team Leader in processing both weekly and monthly payrolls. Key duties will include:
- Responsible for completing payrolls in a timely and accurate fashion
- Validate and sign off quality related payroll checks
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented
- All relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- P11D and P46 administration and reporting
- Ad hoc payroll projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in securing this opportunity you will need:
- Previous payroll experience
- Ideally knowledge of Irish payroll
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Confident communicator
- Ideally knowledge of ITrent software
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.