A Finance Manager is being recruited to join a reputable business in Liverpool to join their existing accountancy function following a restructure.
This is a leading business within the healthcare sector with an excellent reputation for delivering a great service, with fantastic customer feedback. They also are known for empowering their employees to develop their talent and grow in their roles, through a great working culture and training programmes.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role as Finance Manager will include:
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance
- Producing monthly profit and loss reports
- Month end reconciliations
- Overseeing the invoicing processes - purchase and sales ledgers
- Producing monthly payroll
- RTI submission and pensions administration
The successful applicant to the Finance Manager role must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar role, particularly with producing accounts up to trial balance
- Qualified by experience or possess a recognised finance qualification
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Good communication skills
This company offers a competitive salary with a good holiday entitlement, as well as a pension contribution and free parking. Most importantly, they offer a great working environment in lovely, new offices.