Banking Automation is a UK-based independent company. We've have pioneered the design, development and integration of automated self-service cash solutions that make life easier for businesses across the world.
We believe in continuous improvement through innovation, to create the very best products for our customers. Many of the world's major banks and financial institutions trust us to deliver against their specific needs, time and again.
The client is a specialist with years of experience and a wealth of knowledge in the industry.They have grown to be a large enterprise in constant expansion, today Banking Automation is led by a team of industry professionals bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business.
Some of our employees have been with Banking Automation for over 20 years and know our products and processes inside-out, while our most recent additions bring new ideas and concepts drawing from their experience in different environments.
- Assist with the provision of detailed monthly performance and position reporting including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and performance analysis
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Ownership of inventory accounting and reconciliations
- Provide financial and decision support to the sales team and assist in the development of customer margin analysis
- Work closely with outsourced Dexterous team to ensure consistency and standards in reporting and accounting treatment across the SQ Group
- Maximise financial insightfulness via NetSuite ERP implementation
- Support review and redesign of processes as part of the NetSuite ERP implementation
- Maintain the accuracy of inventory accounting
You should be a qualified Accountant (ACA)
Driven and ambitious candidate with a mindset of continuously looking to improve business procedures
Knowledge and experience of NetSuite ERP Implementation
Have a passion to delivery quality results and perform in the long run.
Add value to the team by deliverying outside-the-box and solution-driven ideas and conversations.
Basic salary of up to £55k dependent upon experience
Annual Bonus Scheme
Excellent pension (5% Employers Contribution
25 Day Holiday
Onsite Table Tennis