This role is responsible for the accounting and reporting across all functions of Purchases, Sales, Cash, Payments. The role works within a supportive team that can offer support and guidance to kick start your Finance career.
The client is a growing and innovative business based in Wythenshawe. The are growing year on year with an excellent chance for all employees to progress.
- Code and post Purchase invoices into the accounts package on a daily basis
- Make sure invoices are relevant and accurate before posting
- Review and post Bank transactions into the accounts package daily
- Bank reconciliations
- Check PO approval on Purchase invoices
- Raise Sales invoices
- Post Intercompany transactions in corresponding companies
- Ensure VAT posting is accurate
- Post journals
- 1 year experience processing transactions, either Sales / Purchases / Bank
- Able to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Expert in utilisation of Microsoft office products, written reporting and analysis
- High accuracy and attention to detail
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £21,000 with brilliant benefits package including potential study support and an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great business.