Record to Report (R2R) Supervisor
This is a exciting and all encompassing role for an established supervisor that holds 3 years' experience, ideally in hospitality. You will need to have high attention to detail and organisational skills and have the hunger to want to challenge yourself.
The client is a renowned international hotel chain specialising in providing luxury suites and resorts. They have a dominant presence in the market and their coverage is vast over the circa 100 years they've been in business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Own the hotels' Profit & Loss's and Balance Sheets
- Review month-end hotels' P&Ls at account level and ensure consistency of GL coding
- Review month-end hotels' Balance Sheet
- Use Root Cause Analysis tools and trend analysis to identify fixes and improvements
- Maintain and provide all Hotel inputs into the monthly Close process
- Act as the point of escalation for unresolved queries by the Hotel Operations teams
- Monitor process compliance by Hotel users in the model.
- Deliver training to Hotel Operations teams in the processes. This may involve refresher/ new starter training, and also training process changes.
- Manage CAPEX process.
- Work with team to monitor KPI dashboards to identify issues
- Ensure all licenses, permits, and insurance policies are current and are in compliance with UK law
- Monitor all contracts and agreements and advise hotel management of the terms, conditions and benefits.
- Support the Manager in resolving internal audit findings for activities
- Oversee to ensure finance operations compliance with all retained internal controls at property level
- Hire, manage, evaluate team members - drive high performing culture.
- Report irregularities and non-compliant situations to General Manager and Regional Finance Director as required by corporate guidelines.
The successful candidate will ideally have the below:
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritise responsibilities.
- Must possess the ability to analyse large amounts of data / information efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Knowledge of Tower operations to include all aspects (preferred)
- Hotel level or industry experience (preferred)
On offer to the candidate is:
- Salary up to £35k D.O.E
- 40 hours a week
- Added benefits