Fixed Term Credit Controller
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join this established telecommunications business, joining their Newmarket based team. In this Fixed Term Credit Controller position you have responsibility for over 100 accounts, ensuring efficient cash collection as well as detailed risk analysis.
An established telecommunications business with a national remit who are able to provide an excellent working environment and space at their Newmarket location. The Fixed Term Credit Controller will sit with an experienced team able to provide continual growth and development opportunities.
The Fixed Term Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- New Account risk assessment and account set
- Continual risk assessment of existing accounts reviewing credit limits and managing risk
- Working closely with Credit Insurers to ensure maximised insurance cover on the ledger
- Debt chasing to pre-legal
- Ensuring the smooth cash collection process and reduction of aged debt
- Sales ledger maintenance and cash allocation
- Production of reports to management including cash forecasting
The Fixed Term Credit Controller will be:
- A proven track record in a Credit Control position
- Driven and passionate individual, keen on building key stakeholder relationships
- Strong Excel experience and broad systems experience
- Communication Skills
- To work under pressure at times whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy
The successful candidate for the Fixed Term Credit Controller will be joining an established telecommunications business, in their excellent Newmarket location. You will receive a competitive salary for this 12 month contract and benefits package.