A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Analyst position based in central Manchester.
Working for a well established, progressive and growing organisation. Based in a dynamic, friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting into the FP&A Manager.
The duties include:
- Providing cost analysis and reporting
- Monthly variance analysis and review
- Actual vs. forecast review
- Cashflow projections and expenditure estimates
- Developing management information systems
- Balance sheet reviews
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have excellent MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pa from £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Progression + Study support + Pension