3 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our UK Finance team. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines. Strong attention to detail is essential and you must have a “can do” approach.
- Assist with intercompany postings and reconciliations within the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and with the parent company
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies on balance sheet accounts
- Support the finance team with month-end tasks, including preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist preparing information for external and internal audit
- Assist in further ad hoc projects as required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of intercompany postings/reconciliations within a multinational organisation
- Studying or interest in studying towards a professional accounting qualification (CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of using Navision would be an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to stringent deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise workload, good organisational skills and a flexible approach.
Reports to: Financial Accounting Manager
You will be based at our Head office in Westfield, London, W12. You might need to visit our Distribution Centre in London, SE7 from time to time.
Your hours will be 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Fridays.