3 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
PAYROLL - Security company based in central London.
This vacancy will offer the candidate a 6 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible. There will be a one stage interview process in the hope to start within the month.
This security company, based in central London currently have a finance team of 6, looking to expand due to recent growth.
The company operates in 5 cities around the UK, with offices also in New York and Chicago. In the next 5 years they hope to expand into central Europe and Canada.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll position are:
- Processing payments, amendments and adjustments accurately & on time
- Setting up new starters and actioning leavers
- Responding to queries from managers and employees
- Liaising with external benefit providers
- Running management reports
- Printing and sending P45
- Responsible for the payroll to around 4000 employees
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation, including statutory payments, Real Time Information (RTI) & auto-enrolment
- Strong organisational skills with a calm, professional approach
- Good numerical skills & attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- The ability to interrogate and analyse data, investigate and solve problems
- High levels of initiative, confidentiality and self-direction
The successful candidate for this position will have exceptional excel skills, including VLookUps. It is desired that the candidate has:
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) qualification - Level 2 or 3
- Experience of using ResourceLink payroll system
Upon interview, the candidate will complete a payroll accountancy test, so it is important that the candidate has at least 1-2 years Payroll experience.
This accountancy position, based in central London will offer the candidate a fantastic opportunity within a global company, that is due to double in size within the next few years.
This position has the potential to turn into something more permanent within the company, if the candidate is the right fit.