Finance Business Partner
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation based in Central Ipswich. This vacancy has arisen due to internal progression and the team are now seeking an experienced individual to step in and hit the ground running.
Your new role
Working within a close knit team but also operating with the wider business you will be responsible for:
- Producing key Management Information (MI) for senior business members
- Engage with key business stakeholders in order to understand unique requirements and thus influence performance by advising and challenging decisions
- Develop reporting techniques increasing efficiency and reducing duplication
- Maintain controls ensuring that processes are robust and reliable, taking initiative in preventing issues from arising again in the future
- Develop business partnering techniques
- Evaluate new deal opportunities highlighting both risks and opportunities
- Actively participate and support in month end processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a Part-qualified Accountant but QBE will also be considered. Knowledge of the insurance industry will be pivotal in this role as you will be influencing key decisions made by by Senior Business Partners. You must have an understanding of profit drivers within a business and must have ability to conduct yourself an a confident and professional manner with the ability to influence and persuade using factual reports.
It is essential that you hold advanced Excel skills including the use of advanced pivot tables, charts and automation. It is also desirable that you hold working knowledge of Excel add-ons such as Power Pivot.
What you'll get in return
This company are offering a generous salary of up to £38,000 per annum and a generous pension scheme. They offer 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and they also offer a wide range of company specific flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.