Your new company
I am currently working with an SME software business that has demonstrated impressive YOY growth and is expecting similar results next year. They are looking to hire a CFO to lead the team with responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function. It is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that will allow excellent exposure to senior management.
Your new role
This is a broad role with a wide array of duties and responsibilities including:
- Coordination and management of 20+ revenue channels and sales teams that drive them
- Managing a team of 8 qualified and non-qualified Accountants
- Consolidation of the Global accounts for Group reporting 8 separate entities
- Creation and management of budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing process improvements across the team and business
- Company secretary duties - for entities across the globe
- Will be part of and report in to the Senior Management Team
- Experience in implementing new financial systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background and ACA training is preferred. You will be a strong staff manager capable of building and leading teams. Previous experience in being part of a M&A or IPO with knowledge of the software industry is preferred but not essential. This is a hands on role that will involve you getting into the detail alongside having oversight of the finance function as a whole so prior SME experience is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to join a growing business in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The role is a great chance to learn and develop new skills, offering excellent breadth and continually evolving challenge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.