Group FP&A Manager
Your new company
I am currently working with a newly formed insurance enterprise focused on the MGA sector. The role will report directly into the Group Finance Director and take a lead on the provision of insightful analysis and commercial advice to the business. This is an acquisitive business formed by some of the insurance markets leading names and promises to prove an exciting challenge to the successful candidate.
Your new role
This role will be responsible for a broad array of FP&A duties and responsibilities including:
- Lead the development of the businesses planning and performance management process, embedding best practice
- Drive the annual strategic and operational planning across the partner MGA's and insurance entities of the group
- Preparation of consolidated KPI's and management accounts for the group
- Business partner with exec team to provide financial information at group and entity level
- Support M&A process through due diligence and on-boarding of acquisitions
- Ad-hoc project work as directed by the business
What you'll get in return
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven post qualification experience in the insurance/reinsurance sectors. You will need to have the ability to work in a start up environment, being prepared to get stuck into the detail and work flexibly on a broad array of tasks in a dynamic, changing environment. You will have advanced financial modelling skills and a confidence to interact with and influence senior stakeholders.
You will be rewarded with a unique opportunity to be part of a growing business and the chance to drive and create the FP&A process within the group. The role has great breadth and will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and develop under an experienced finance director.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.