Senior Audit Officer
- Being independent body, report critical internal control problems and controls to mitigate these issues along with the follow-ups in objective and unbiased manner to Board and assist Governing Body to execute its responsibility in effective and efficient manner related to Global Fund project activities.
- Review the Organization's existing compliance policies and procedures and contract with Donor to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk of illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Plan internal audit and follow up schedules for program unit visits and reporting dates on quarterly basis.
- Performs financial and operational audits of Organisation and Sub recipients and prepare report containing issues, its effects on proper conduct of program activities, management comments and recommendations.
- Assist management in implementation of recomendations.
- Make follow up visits of program units and report on the status of compliance of recommendations in next following Board meeting.
- Evaluate the existing policies and procedure in respect of their efficiency and effectiveness and make recommendation for their improvements.
- Follow ethical values to carry out internal audit function in independent and objective manner.