Graduate Accounts Assistant.
Exciting opportunity for a graduate to excel in industry! My client is looking for a graduate with 12-18 months experience to come in and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving. They want someone to progress in both career and studies.
My client for this Graduate Accounts Assistant role is an industry leading retailer. They have been around for 20+ years and have offices all over the world.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for the
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are appropriately authorised
- Preparing month-end and ad-hoc batch supplier payments
- Dealing with multiple currency invoice and payments
- Issuing remittance advice to suppliers
- Clearing debit balances on supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintaining a direct debit schedule and ensuring charges are posted in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaison and dispute handling with suppliers
- Maintaining system supplier details
- Collating information from supplier invoices for intrastat
- Scanning of invoices, filing and general administration
- Ad-hoc analysis as required.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have experienece with invoices
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good knowledge of process and systems
- Articulate and driven
Excellent benefits package on offer for the right candiate:
- Tailored study package
- sports teams
- tatste card
- 25 days holiday