Business Finance Analyst
Our client is looking to hire a progressive Graduate or a driven Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join their Finance team in Abingdon.
Our client is an impressive national company with large offices and a large growing Finance team based in Abingdon. They offer internal career development opportunities and are currently looking to fill this vacancy due to an internal promotion.
The Part Qualified Finance Analyst will support the commercial teams in driving the increase of their portfolio within the UK. This role will be a part of the wider F,P&A community within the business and will aid budget and forecast preparation as well as wider analytics.
- Support F,P&A activities including the forecast and budgeting cycles where appropriate
- Manage the contract administration, with many complex contracts advance planning and implementation is key in maintaining our success in this key area.
- Continue to build a robust pricing control environment. This role will be responsible for the management and maintenance of customer pricing.
- Rebate and commercial fees management.
- Support the commercial teams with customer financial analysis.
- Provide sales reporting to the UK business.
- Develop post contract evaluation.
- Support and partner the Finance Business Partner in further supporting the commercial business
This Part Qualified Finance Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with commercial acumen coupled with good judgement. This role will work with finance, commercial and operational teams to further develop a control around contract administration and pricing support and control. This role would suit a graduate or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA qualified with ambition to grow their career in a commercially focused position.
Ideally the individual will have:
- University degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Part qualified ACCA / CIMA or the ambition to further develop in this direction.
- Logical mindset to master appropriate internal/generic systems.
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to build relationships with the sales team
- Attention to detail
- Methodical worker
The successful Part Qualified Finance Analyst can expect to earn circa £25,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience and level of qualification, plus a generous benefits package and study support for ACCA/CIMA.