Ongoing temporary role in the Public Sector, based in central Bristol.
Good chance for someone with previous customer service or other phone based work, to move in to a financial department.
My client is a well known public sector organisation, with offices in central Bristol.
The key responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include, but not be limited to;
- Contacting debtors by telephone, e-mail and letter. Working on behalf of our Clients with the aim of maximising collection of their debts.
- Accountable for reviewing Clients sales ledger, contacting debtors primarily by telephone, requesting payment of overdue accounts.
- Collection of clients invoices due for payment
- Managing the clients ledger
- Communicating with customers mainly by telephone, email or letter
- Resolving and managing invoice/account queries or disputes
- Communicating with client and customers to resolve issues swiftly
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects
- Candidate should possess excellent telephone, keyboard and computer skills.
- They should be self-motivated, striving to improve performance.
- They should be able to work effectively as part of a team, organise and prioritise their own workload.
- Finally, they should possess good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ideally, candidates will have previous phone based work experience.
In return, candidates will receive an hourly rate of between £9 & £10 per hour.