Business Partner / Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner
Your new company
High profile, successful and well regarded global manufacturing business able to offer their staff market leading benefits, flexible working and onsite facilities.
Your new role
This is a senior role within the finance team. Duties to include :
* Work as a financial point of contact for the business' functional teams.
* Provide support and advice and direction to functional teams as needed .
* Exert financial control of the functions, through appropriate use of K.P.I.s
* Achieve timely delivery of reporting and analysis to the shareholders. Provide clear explanation and variance analysis of tasks as necessary.
* Achieve month end deadlines, including accruals, P&L, cash and their forecasting.
* Ensure SAP maintenance is supported in order to maintain month end integrity.
* Control and prompt invoicing of Intercompany work, where manual intervention is required.
* Understand and contribute to Working Capital Reduction Initiatives.
* Support and implement the introduction of new processes and procedures as required.
* Support adhoc requests from the Finance Controller as required.
* Provide cover of other team tasks as necessary.
* Ensure the monthly production of the Summary of Performances.
* Provide accurate financial information for monitoring Functional performance as requested.
* Where appropriate, provide data to support cost/ benefit analysis and monitoring of Improvement Initiatives, resource and capital spend.
* Ensure all tasks are completed in line with team deadlines, in support of the Leonardo reporting timetable.
* Assist Functions with queries and advice, providing clear and concise data as needed.
* Ensure awareness of the wider objectives of the Finance department and make sure all tasks are focused on timely support of the team.
* Provide support and advice and direction to the functional departments.
* Ensure all tasks are completed efficiently, making the best use of SAP and BI functionality.
* Use your knowledge to provide direction, guidance and support to those working directly or indirectly with or in your team.
* Work flexibly within the team to facilitate and encourage a productive working environment.
* Support professional development.
* Improve processes within area of responsibility
* Ensure Functions make efficient use of SAP and B.I. so that they can use the IT systems to access their information on performance and costs.
* Ensure processes within your area make efficient use of SAP and BI.
* Ensure tasks are completed effectively, using the minimum amount of manual processing to achieve the result required by the business.
* Critically evaluate and provide key data against KPIs and regular reports in line with business needs.
* Provide timely and accurate month-end financial reporting as applicable.
* Support the team in educating and helping budget holders acquire knowledge and skills to understand financial processes, budgets and deliverables. Reinforce budget ownership and support their understanding of actuals and forecast commitments.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be qualified with CIMA, ACCA or ACA and have a background in manufacturing
Experience of SAP or similar ERP systems also helpful
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Business Partner / Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly