An exciting opportunity has come about for a AAT or early ACCA / CIMA studier to join a growing business. The ideal candidate will have a background working within an accountancy firm however my client is open to different backgrounds.
This growing renewable energy company are going through an exciting period of growth. Their head office is based in the City of London.
As the Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing invoices payable process
- Managing invoices receivables process
- Review of compilation of VAT Returns
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts reporting packages
- Assisting with quarterly reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with the execution of financial management procedures to deliver high quality and consistent results clients
To be considered for this Finance Assistant role you must have the following:
- Actively studying AAT / CIMA / ACCA
- Strong accounting skills (ideally acquired in an audit / practice firm)
- Strong excel skills
£25,000 - £28,000 + study support + bonus + 10% pension