Interim FP&A Manager
Interim FP&A Manager paying up to £50,000 Sheffield
This established company based in Sheffield are looking for an interim FP&A Manager to join their team directly reporting into the Finance Manager. Ideally you will have at experience in a similar role to ensure a smooth transition to this company. They are well established in their respective market offering a comprehensive service to their clients which develops a high level of quality.
Your new role
You will join the finance team in a pivotal role working on the accounts of several departments within the business. This ensures variation and exposure to multiple elements within Finance. This is a newly created position and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting models which support the FD in forecasting profit and cashflow
- Working with Sales and Commercial teams to ensure forecasting models incorporate the most up to date information on expected margins and selling prices on future unit completions
- Analysing cost variances incurred and enhancing the understanding of business performance to share with key stakeholders
- Lead the development of KPI reporting, enhancing both existing reporting and identifying new relevant KPIs, with a particular focus on automation of production utilising the COINS ERP system
- Provide direction and supervision to the FP&A Assistant, ensuring workload is appropriately prioritised and all deadlines are met
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the FD and the wider business
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with at least one year PQE, with a comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and knowledge of financial IT systems, preferably COINS. You will also:
· Have advanced Excel skills including good modelling skills.
· The ability to work across different teams.
· Have experience in creating and modifying financial models for reforecasting and sensitivity analysis.
· Thrive under pressure, manage exacting priorities and have a keen eye for detail.
What you'll get in return
In return, you receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 coupled with an environment that exposes you to further aspects of accounting and will enhance your skill set moving forward. There is secure parking onsite and is easily accessible from surrounding towns and cities.