An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global project management & engineering consultancy as an Accounts Assistant in their ideally located Central London headquarters.
A global project management & engineering consultancy with 1000+ employees and a presence in over 30 countries.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Purchase ledger; batch and code invoices in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012
- Process payment runs twice a month, plus ad-hoc payments, by BACS
- Receive and verify employee expense reports
- Process company expenses payments twice a month by BACS
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Post daily cash receipts and prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare a weekly credit control report
- Chase client payments, document progress and deal with any issues or queries effectively
- Provide the Financial Controller with an aged debt status update on a bi-weekly basis
- Produce and issue quarterly client statements
- Carry out company credit checks
- General ledger reviews and reconciliations
- Complete framework returns
- Review and post employee timesheets
- Set up and maintain supplier accounts
- Manage the finance group email account
- Assist with year-end statutory audit and corporation tax preparations
- Follow up and resolve all queries on a timely basis
- Carry out general ad-hoc finance or administrative duties
The successful Accounts Assistant candidate
Looking to pay up to £30,000 with an extensive and comprehensive benefits package.