My client, a leading UK wide organisation is looking to recruit an Interim Accountant to be based in city centre Edinburgh.
Leading organisation with sites around the UK.
- Statutory accounts
- Year-end accounts
- Audit experience
- Preparation of management accounts
- Management reporting
- Financial budgeting and cost management
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Generation of balance sheet and profit and loss account
- Commercially minded qualified interim accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to be able to work closely with senior management, and have a track record of preparing analysis and recommendations for key stakeholders
- Assertive and independent with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Logical, organised and thorough approach to work
- Demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond their day job, improving processes and promoting and selling the finance function to the business
A good day rate is available for the successful Interim Accountant and they will be based from Edinburgh.