An Accounts Assistant who is adaptable to change and happy to work part of a team is required to join a global business on a temporary basis. The successful Accounts Assistant will be assisting with purchase ledger, resolving queries, sales ledger and cash management.
My client are a global logistics and distribution business and are passionate about proving exceptional customer service.
Accounts Assistant duties include:
- Process all receivable transactions and payable transactions
- Prepare and process the weekly direct debit collection
- Resolve accounts queries
- Reconcile accounts/statements
- Reconcile supplier statement, ensure all statements are balanced against invoice and purchase order
- Collect any debt owed to the business, that is due or overdue for payment
- Prepare the weekly aged debtors summary, investigating any aged debt and take relevant action
The successful Accounts Assistant will be/have:
- Excellent computer skills include Excel
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary £20,000 - £23,000