Treasury Systems Analyst
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Systems Analyst with a multi-national technology company.
The Treasury Systems Analyst will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company's Treasury systems. Contribute towards the global centralisation of Group Treasury through various cash and risk management initiatives.
Our client is a Multi-National technology company based in Central London. They have a fast-paced and large Treasury function who are well established. Our client has a number of exciting projects and key deliverables planned for the next few years!
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Systems Analyst will include:
- Development and maintenance of the treasury management system
- Ensure controls within the Treasury systems are appropriate and effective
- Automate Treasury reports
- Regional super user for primary banking platforms
- Optimisation and continuous improvements to the systems
- Overseeing Treasury systems administration and liaising with appropriate teams
- SWIFT reporting
- Maintain relevant operating procedures
- Treasury operations support
- Delivery of multiple global project rollouts as part of a cross functional project team
- Training programmes for global Treasury personnel
- Enhancement of reporting to regional and global financial management
- Ongoing project and BAU initiatives support
- Creating / updating user guides
- KPI reporting for system
- Treasury system related sections in the account opening / closure trackers
- IT2 workbench development
To be considered for the Treasury Systems Analyst position you should have:
- GCSEs and A Levels
- Degree desirable
- Treasury / Accounting / IT professional qualifications desirable
- Excellent all round IT experience
- Treasury management systems experience
- Proven track record of IT project management / TMS implementation projects
- Experience of working within a global corporate treasury function
- Proven working knowledge of formal change control procedures to protect the on-going operational integrity of Treasury Systems.
- Ability to contribute quickly and effectively.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines.
Offering a competitive package for the successful candidate!