Permanent Credit Controller, Renfrewshire, £18,700 per annum, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, onsite parking
Your new company
Based in Renfrewshire, my client is looking for a credit controller on a fixed term contract lasting 12 months. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, and the organisation has onsite parking available.
Your new role
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for tasks including but not limited to;
- Monitor and control the collection of debts on specific ledger
- Collect any outstanding payments via telephone and email
- Assisting overall team to reduce the bad debt risk
- Monitor and maintain levels of unallocated cash
- Handle and escalate bad debt
- Handle and process customer queries
What you'll need to succeed
You will be experienced in the collection of debts as well as customer service. You will be a professional individual and have the ability to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will have good organisational skills as well as be a key team player.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary of £18,700 per annum as well as a competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.