Newly qualified Management Accountant for a technology business based in central London
Your new company
A UK leading technology business based in the City of London is recruiting a recently qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to join the team as a Management Accountant. You will be working for a business which specialises in cloud, big data and cyber security services. This business works with key brands across the UK and Europe and is set to launch in APAC in 2021
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Management of cash and P&L forecast
- Work on projects within the operational phase of their lifecycle
- Supporting / Managing the annual budget & forecasting process.
- Produce comprehensive financial and commercial information
- Assist with preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Ad-hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA recently qualified
- Practice trained or working as a Management Accountant in industry
- Ability to produce management accounts and analysis
- Technically up to date with a good understanding of UK reporting standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced industry
- Strong communicator
What you'll get in return
This is great opportunity for someone to join a successful and high performing business which is always challenging the norms of the technology space. This role will offer you the chance to develop in a varied role where you will have a clear route for progression and opportunity to really add value. You will be working for an entrepreneurial and tech savy business which has challenged the norms of the cyber security space and is becoming a dominant market player.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.