Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary), is specifically looking for a candidate that has worked in the Retail Sector and has worked in multiple sites!
Our client are an international Retail company based in the City of London near to Shoreditch/ Old Street roundabout.
The position is an excellent opportunity for someone with retail experience to build on their knowledge in a reputable company!
Our client are an international and reputable company looking to hire an accounts payable clerk that has prior retail or stock experience.
The candidate they are looking for must have either worked in the retail, hospitality or FMCG.
The role will be a temporary role initially for 6 months, with the potential to become permanent.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary), involves:
- Working with stock invoices
- Processing GRN's and matching invoices to GRN's
- Processing proof of delivery receipts
- Processing refunds and discounts
- Matching, batching and coding stock invoices
- Processing the payment run
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Working closely with pricing and shipping to ensure everything is well coordinated/no errors are main
- High attention to detail
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary), must:
1. Have worked in retail or dealt with stock invoices
2. Be immediately available and happy with a temporary role
Unfortunately candidates that have not worked in Retail, Hospitality or FMCG cannot be considered for the role, as this is the main requirement.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced payables candidate to work for a well known and international company that has large growth plans!